Saturday, November 24, 2007

I'm tired.

I'm tired, and probably should be snoozing away at this point, but i figured i might as well write a few words before i do that.
i was in a bit of an argumentative mood earlier this evening, its probably because my wisdom teeth surgery made it difficult (physically) to say anything, and i at times have lots to say.
but now, i don't, because i already got it all out with my angry typage.
im hungry but too lazy to travel downstairs for food. and too lazy to eat it, too, because its a chore even attempting such a thing with a swollen, sore mouth.
i'm listening to rilo kiley, thinking that perhaps i should play something a little less loud and upbeat. something like the honorary title would feel pretty nice, because something like iron and wine would probably put me to sleep right about now.
my back hurts from hunching over the goddamn keyboard.
im going to go.
or, at least try to muster up the willpower to just do it.
but im caught up in conversation with my buddy andrew, and i really want to help him out.



ahhhhhh.

No comments: