Friday, June 29, 2007

wondering if this constitutes 'pathetic'

perhaps, perhaps. all i know is that i'm kind of lonely. not lonely in the sense that i'm just about ready to place an ad in the paper to let all suitors know i'm available, god no. its just, i'll admit it would be pretty nice to meet a sweet, respectful guy. friends would be fine. i'm not desperate for a boyfriend, but i wouldn't mind falling in love. if it were to happen, it'd be a beautiful thing. i haven't felt that kind of euphoria for ages. and i'd like to feel it again.
maybe someone will play matchmaker and find me a non-dick, ha. someone like me. im sick of dating the complete opposite.
at any rate. on a different note. my bum is sore from sitting on it for so goddamn long in front of the computer. it just occurred to me that it's nearly 11 p.m. that means it's almost time to retire to my bedroom, considering the fact i'm not interested in sticking around here much longer. i'll absolutely go insane.
all the clothing i took to sam's is strewn all upon my floor. second day and i haven't tidied up a thing :( perhaps i'll get to that. hopefully i'll get to some reading, too. sam let me borrow a book. 'lolita' by nabokov. definitely looking forward to starting that gem of a novel.
i want to stay up late tonight. it's not as if i don't already, but this evening, someone should call me and actually give me a reason for losing so much sleep. okay?
and someone should take me to play it again records in bethlehem sometime in the near future. it's a lovely little shop and i wanna get me some more vinyl.
my back is beginning to hurt, too. i'm in desperate need of a massage.
i think i'm going up to my bed. air conditioning, and cell phone.
will be nice.
maybe you should give me a ring.

No comments: