Thursday, December 6, 2007

How to succeed at life without really trying.

Well, it doesn't work that way. my point is, i'm working as hard as possible to make my audition awesome. i want my individualism to show through, and i know i can do that. i just hope my voice sounds okay---thankfully, my newfound love, hot tea, is good for 'ze chords, and i'll be okay.
i need to work on characterization. i need to give it my all. and have fun while doing so.
i want the role of rosemary---at least that's the lead i've got my eye on---but i'm going to try my very, very, very best not to keep my hopes up, because i dont want to be disappointed if i don't get it. chances are, i won't.
but it means so much to me. it really does... it's not the spotlight, its just that i think i'm okay at what i do, and i'm so passionate about it: theatre is truly a love of mine.
and i want to express that. i want a lead role in "how to succeed in business without really trying."
i think i can...
i'm not sure, but at least i can try, and do my best.
oh, and break as many legs as possible in the process.
and try not to mention the scottish play.

2 comments:

Meghan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meghan said...

I really love How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying, the soundtrack is amazing. Good luck, I hope you get the part of Rosemary. Her songs are my favorite.