Thursday, August 9, 2007

yearning, yearning.

im craving something. and im not quite sure what it is. im getting some sort of reaction on my arms from the sunblock i used yesterday, so i'm physically uncomfortable, but beneath all of that i'm just sick of being alone. i honestly am. so i get the best of both worlds, huh?
i can be so insensitive and yet i can be the sweetest girl. i guess that goes hand in hand with being a teenager; that angst that comes out when the pain is obvious and then the heart i have at any given moment at its purest.
i apologize if none of this is making sense. im doing my best here to vent.
i want to sing. i want to cry. i want to laugh. i want to smile. i want to scream. there is so much in me that needs an outlet. i need to be heard. i want to be held. i want to feel something. i want it to rain.
i feel so pathetic blogging about these things. my eyes are filling with tears. god, all i need right now is a good cry. that'd get everything out. at least for now. and it would feel good.
the moment i say 'goodbye' to my friends online im going to write. my favorite things, a song even, then ill catch up on my reading if im still up for it.

i just need a pick me up. something caffeinated.

not to get all hallmarky on you, but, fuck, only i can define who the hell this girl is.

No comments: