Thursday, August 2, 2007

my ass hurts

from sitting on a non-cushioned chair for so damn long. but you know, i feel compelled to blog. so my butt's just going to have to endure this pain for a little longer.
there are so many things i want to do.
i want to learn how to crochet, so i can make myself a red knit hat. because the one i'm wearing hurts my brain.
i also would like to buy some more little tubs of textile paint because i have this obsession with splattering blank t-shirts among other things with the black paint i had sitting on my dresser.
i want to go shopping.
i want to learn how to develop photographs by hand.
i want my bum to stop hurting.
i want to have a chopping at my bangs this evening.
i feel selfish saying 'i want' so many freaking times.
so we're going to create another useless post!

No comments: