Monday, July 23, 2007

all sorts of things, part two

i feel kind of blah now. at least i let my emotion out, right? i needed that. you see, this is the precise reason as to why i have a blog to begin with. i dont write for others to necessarily read. if they do, then, fine, but understand these are my ramblings. this is why i can either get intellectual on your ass and lecture you on racism and poverty, or disclose that my puppy chester spent a total of three hours licking himself (just an estimate. i dont really actually think about it.)
i want to finish the night on a happy, bright note. i want to smile. i want to laugh. i want to go to sleep and dream beautiful things. you know, that have nothing to do with weird stalkers like the last one.
i want to be able to tell myself and at last believe that yes, this is it, sasha, you can do whatever the hell you set your mind to. it doesnt matter.
my hands are numb as the lobby is in no way heated in this goddamn hotel. so as pretty as it seems, its painful as shit.
you know, sometimes.
im gonna miss cusco. its so gorgeous. and sam and me are planning to come here summer prior to senior year. talk about EXCIIITTTEEEDD.

well then.
i think i cheered myself up a bit
but i think im gonna amp it up a teensy weensy bitty bitsy bit
ASLKAJSDSAÑLDSK life is wonderful!
anddddd
black like me was a great book.
ajksljdañlk
and im typing on a spanish keyboard, hence, no apostrophes.
and im a happy person nestled in the andes as we, er, type.


alright, buenas noches.


again, i dont write for audience. i write for me.

No comments: