Thursday, July 5, 2007

marching bands of manhattan.

one day i'm going to move to new york city. i've been living here all my life. rural pennsylvania. and i'm already tired of it. i love nature, dont get me wrong, but i'm just so bored.
on a slightly different note, i just stumbled upon some old messages my ex had sent me while we were still dating. fuck, i wish it were easier to say that i don't regret it, that it all just made me stronger, being with him and having it end---but i guess i'll admit that he's someone i wish i had never met, never talked to. he ruined so much for me. i mean, way to fuck up my outlook on love and relationshipsi suppose that's pretty naive of me to say. but im terrified of having a relationship. i find it hard to approach anybody. i just dont have an interest in anybody. i'm lonely. what can i say? he's happy. new girlfriend, whatever. i've got nothing. so i get angry. i get bitter. i end up envying all those fucking happy people, slobbering all over each other in public. i know i've got ways to go. i'm young, i have a life ahead of me. but it's not so easy being so optimistic.
this evening is just the opposite of let's say, this afternoon as i watched clerks 2 with matt. i was in such a wonderful mood! and where the hell did it go? i'm actually tearing up as i write this, and i am so damn ashamed of that fact, but it just sucks. it really does.


hooray for summer.

No comments: