Friday, September 7, 2007

production

well. today was alright. school pictures, whatever. crisis kits, whatever. fucking stoners, whatever.
i cried a bit. i hate to say it, but i did. i guess i sort of let someone get to me, for some reason or another. but its not me. thats not who i am. im so much better than that. besides, it wasnt the words that bothered me, it was something else.
at any rate. im okay now. tomorrow is going to be an amazing day. ginger brew and walks in the field :) i simply cannot wait. i really hope my parents get home from car shopping as soon as humanly possible tomorrow morning because i want to see b. really badly. you have no idea. its so funny---that no matter what the hell he does or says, he has this marvelous ability to make me smile. i love that. i need that in my life. its trivial, i know. its no big deal, i know. chances are this could be a whole lot of nothing, i know, i know, i know. but i like him. and i think it could be the opposite of the latter. possibly.
im going to let my first friday since school began be a wonderful one. im going to watch guys and dolls and hopefully get my ass to the movie store to get garden state considering the fact my brother VERY RUDELY, MIGHT I ADD took it to kutztown university.

tomorrow will be wonderful. tonight will be relaxing. buhbye.

No comments: