Friday, September 28, 2007

Tears dry on their own.

i am too bitter to look on the bright side right now, although i know there's got to be one somewhere. i'm listening to amy winehouse, trying to cheer up. cookies can also help do the trick. i stayed home today because i had a pretty crappy stomach ache this morning, and i guess i needed the rest anyway. i really didn't want to stay home, because i dont want to miss any more school (although i only had one other sick day and that was two days ago..) and i still want to see him tomorrow.
its funny how badly i still want to hold him, although i feel as if he's almost screwing me over. leaving me hanging like this. im trying my best to keep my head up. i translated much of this heartbreak into anger. im trying my best here.
hopefully he'll actually call and we can get some things straight.
i hope he can drive us to nibor's tomorrow so i can get caffeine. a nice fattening drink will do me some good.

No comments: