Saturday, September 22, 2007

whats on me mind.

i am tired. i am thirsty. i am bored, but somehow im so tired it doesnt even matter. i think too much. i have a butterfinger in the freezer just waiting for the perfect moment to be devoured. my favorite holiday is halloween. i like it when leaves turn a deep crimson. i think i may be too much of a romantic for my own good. one of these days, before it gets too cold, i'd like to take a nap in the field. hopefully not alone, and hopefully not at sunset, because i'm pretty scared of the dark, and it'd be black as pitch by the time we'd wake up. i really like the words 'existentialism' and 'anachronism'. i want to take my clothes off. i want to see across the universe. i like asian-inspired trinkets. i want to know he likes me as much as i adore him. im most certainly not a pessimist. i would like to let go and scream at the top of my lungs. i'd appreciate it if creeps didn't stare at my chest. im content. i have the greatest friends in this entire world. my mom says when i make certain faces i look like a weirdo from hellraiser. i think i wasted too much time on this blog. help me waste my time. efficiently. good night.

No comments: